cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 custom java classes and properties

sbelyaev1
Level 1
Level 1

I wrote several custom java classes and uploaded them to server (classpath folder)

Also I uploaded properties file and keystore file (jks) to the same folder

I succesfully created java variables in the CCX editor and invoked some java methods.

According my tests, reading configuration and reading keystore from classpath folder is unsuccesful

Why?

And how to solve it?

4 Replies 4

sbelyaev1
Level 1
Level 1

This link was very helpful for me

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-24150

To use some files inside my java code, you should copy file into temp IVR directory

I used "SET"  step in the Script Editor (setting String var with result of the copy process)

TSDoc - its a Variable in the Editor, type Document, represents the uploaded via "Document Managment" file:

{
try {
java.io.File ts= new java.io.File("Trust.jks");
if (ts.exists()) return ("Trust.jks exists!");
java.io.InputStream inputStream= TSDoc.getInputStream();

java.io.FileOutputStream outputStream = new java.io.FileOutputStream(new java.io.File("Trust.jks"));
int read = 0;
byte[] bytes = new byte[1024];
while ((read = inputStream.read(bytes)) != -1) {
outputStream.write(bytes, 0, read);
}

inputStream.close();
outputStream.close();
} catch (Exception e) {

return "err";

}

return "OK";

}

after, file will be readable insede my custom Java classes:

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "Trust.jks");

Hi,

I know this has been a few years since this post, but would you be able to provide some more information on this for me?  We are trying to do something similar and no matter where we put our keystore file, we are still getting handshake errors. UCCX 11.  We have uploaded the server certs in Tomcat-Trust as well.

Where exactly is the temp IVR directory where you copied the keystore for it to be readable by the UCCX script?

Thanks,

hi Heidi

I have the same problem. UCCX 10.6

I have done the same operation that you have done with the same result.

is there anybody can help us ???

Fabio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: