Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 - Script troubleshooting

ivana vidakovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have a up and running contact center for which I would like to trace phone calls after they've passed through the scripts, hop by hop. Is this possible with RTMT (or any other way) and how do I collect the logs? Do I have to enable anything on the UCCX? Thanks

Best regards,

Ivana

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

EDIT: You may also be interested in this post of mine:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/13050181/uccx-viewing-executed-script-steps-cli

You would need to enable Engine Debugging under CXX Serviceability Trace Configuration, and then you would pull the Engine (MIVR) logs post call and search for:

Call.attributed

Example:

...Call.attributed() JTAPICallContact[id=21060,implId=284277...App name=main-aa...cn=2005,dn=2008...

This line will hve the calling number and the application name so you know if this is the call you're looking for.  Copy the ID from this line, which is the Call ID.

Then look for this line just below it:

...CallID:21060 MediaId:284277/6 Task:29000020952...

Now take that Task ID and look for these lines:

...Execute step of Task 29000020952...

Example:

...Execute step of Task 29000020952 : Accept (--Triggering Contact--)

...Execute step of Task 29000020952 : Get Call Contact Info (--Triggering Contact--)

...Execute step of Task 29000020952 : Menu (--Triggering Contact--, greeting)

I hope that helps.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: