Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 server hangs/freeze

Hello Guys,

I'm new in UCCX technical support in my company. Anyway, i had a complain from my client. They used UCCX 8.5(SU2). However, their encountered some issue with the server. The UCCX server keep hang/freeze due to Java application as they mention. Is there anyway to trace the issue like report or using RTMT?

Need your help to provide any link that can guide me to generate the report so that i can escalate to Cisco for more detail.

Your cooperation is Highly appreciate.

Many Thanks

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is hanging?

Are calls hanging?

Is it CAD?

Something else?

Chris

Hi Chris,

There is not much info that i could provide because the issue happen for only 1 time. However my client informed me that the server hang/freeze due to java.

Is there anyway to pull the report from RTMT or Reporting tool to check? Because my client concern whether need to update patch or upgrade version or upgrade hardware to ensure the issue never happen again.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Mohd.

Even though exact problem is not clear.

There could be a possibility that u are hitting this bug.

CSCub06350 Bug Details

UCCX CAD freezes upon state change with hyperlink dialing enabled
Symptom:
Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD) for Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) will freeze upon state change of Ready to Not Ready (or vice versa).

Conditions:
If Hyperlink Dialing is enabled via Cisco Desktop Administrator (CDA).

Workaround:
Disable Hyperlink dialing from Cisco Desktop Administrator for the affected agents.

< or>

Upgrade to 8.5(1) SU3 and obtain a client side patch for CAD from TAC to address this issue.

regds,

aman

Hi Mohd.

Meanwhile,you can also refer to the link for taking logs.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-16064

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Thanks for your respond and i appreciate that. Let me collect the log as per advice. Will update my finding soon.

Many Thanks.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: