cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx 8.5: supervisor capability problem

alemunmo81
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, one of the users i added supervisor capability but does not appear the supervisor availables on the teams.

What could be the problem ?

Thanks a lot.

Alexis Munoz

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Alexis,

Please check if he is already associated as the Primary\Secondary Supervisor to any exisitng teams.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anand

i have checked this association, but the user does not still appear either as available supervisor or Primary\Secondary Supervisor

What configuration should apply on the system to achieve this??... i already assigned to the user the supervisor capability, what else am i missing on the system?

I appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Alexis

Hi Alexis,

If you go to the Supervisor Capability Management page, you are able to see this use as the Supervisor. (Please attach the snapshot).

If you have already associted this Superviosr as Primary\Secondary Supervisor to any of the existing teams , than it will not be available for any new teams, you need to de-associate it from the earlier team to associate with the New team.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi,

Any updates on this ?

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: