cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 to 8.51 .msi packages

Bill19795_2
Level 1
Level 1

Where are the . msi packages located? I have a test server up and running with the 8.5.1 SU1 and need to get the update MSI to push out to the clients. Where can I locate the package at? I tried the below URL and I keep getting a not found from my UCCX server.

http://x.x.x.x:6293/TUP/CAD/CAD Clients Service Release.msi

9 Replies 9

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Bill,

did you run the CAD client service release after the upgrade? if you dont please do it

Yes. And restarted the services.

That is what I posted. WHen I go to that URL I get:

HTTP Status 404 - /TUP/CAD/CAD%20Clients%20Service%20Release.msi

type: Status report

description: The requested resource (/TUP/CAD/CAD%20Clients%20Service%20Release.msi) is not available.

HI Bill,

Please try this location

\program files\wfavvid\tomcat_appadmin\webapps\TUP\CAD\SR\CAD Clients Service Release.msi
does work.

Difference is the SR folder in the path...

this means the update path should look like;
TUP/CAD/SR/CAD%20Clients%20Service%20Release.msi

Thanks

ankita

Which version of UCCX you are running 8.5.1.10000-37 or 8.5.1.11001-35? You don't get service release if you are runnig

8.5.1.10000-37.

Started at 8.5.1.10000-37

Upgraded to SU1 and now I am at 8.5.1.11001-35

So after running through an upgraded it is not a client service release package. It will uninstall the old version and install a new version of the software instead of just a patch.

Just tested in the lab. 8.5 has no service release. The CAD/CSD installation will take you directly to the rigth version.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: