cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 transfers to external site

curtis stanley
Level 1
Level 1

I am working with UCCX 8.5 that supports a customer services center and they want to redirect a 1/3 of their inbound calls to an external 1-800 number. They want this to occur before the caller reaches the initial user greeting message. Is this possible and how would i go about configuring it. I am familiar with redirecting calls based on user input but have not attempted an automated approach like this. Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

You can't do a 1/3 but you can do 30%. This will give you a semi random 30% of inbound calls redirected.

Identifier is an Integer

Graham

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

You can't do a 1/3 but you can do 30%. This will give you a semi random 30% of inbound calls redirected.

Identifier is an Integer

Graham

Could this also be done if a particular queue has reached a predefined threshold, such as Numbers of customers waiting?

You can get a "position in queue" or "contacts waiting" for a CSQ.

A few customers want a limit on the number of people queueing and force callers to voicemail if the queue is too long.

You could force them to an external number if you did not want to use Voicemail

Graham

Is the Identifier declaration automatically generated by the system and then made 0-9 by the "Identifier %10" ? if not where do you set the identifier? 

Yes the identifier is set by the system and is guaranteed to be unique among all contacts.

The % 10 divides the identifier by 10 and gives you the remainder so it will be a number in the range 0 to 9

Graham