cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 UNABLE TO CREATE CALL CONTROL GROUP

robert.cooley
Level 1
Level 1

This is a new installation and when creatng a Call Control Group the CTI's are created in CUCM however the Call Control Group is not listed in UCCX. 

Has anyone come up with this problem before?

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hmm, interesting. What happens when you do Data Sync?

Chris

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Robert,

Couple of clarifications.

1. How many CTI ports you are trying to create in this Call Control Group ? Please check if you have this Free range of DN' in CUCM (from the starting number whatever you have mentioned while creating the CCG), if this range is occupied , please use some different range which is free in CUCM.

You can try creating the CCG with less number of CTI ports just for crosschecking.

Note: I think the CCG creation will fail after 10 iterations searching for the free range in CUCM i.e. if the range is occupied with 10 DN's in CUCM which are supposed to be used by this CCG

2. Also try to do the same operation with different browser.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Hi Robert,

What is the exact version of CUCM

-If this a new install/upgrade then I would suggest if there are any old CTI ports left over from the last upgarde you can delete the same and retry to add the CCG.

-Also is the CTI manager service on the CUCM active and started?

If you can send me the entire version of CUCM, I can identify a few defects for you as well

Thanks,

Prashanth

This problem has now been rectified.  The was a problem with the SQL database which Cisco cleared through TAC case

Awesome sometimes this can be cleared directly by deleting from CUCM GUI or if these values persist in the DB then the CCG can be deleted from there as well, happy that it worked out

Prashanth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: