cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.51 Scripting questions

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

It has been a while and this is my first UCCX 8.5 deployment since it is so new. I am assuming the scripting is the same. Has anyone done a Pay by Phone on UCCX using authorise.net and if so do you have an example.

Also I have created a script that will automate holiday input for the xml but when I try to browse to the location I get a 404 error. if I open the doc directly from a browser it works fine. Any clues.....

1 Reply 1

berpicke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

D.

Usually the HTTP browser error 404 means "Page Not Found", "File not Found", or "File and Directory Not Found".

So clarify what task \ procedure you are performing \ utilizng when you state you, "browse to location" and receive the error 404. Because right after

that statement, you also convey that "the browser can successfully open the doc".

Are you saying the script can't open the xml doc and browser can?

The good thing is that the doc opens successfully from the browser and means the communication is fine.

On the other hand, this is an indication that the script cannot find the xml doc for some reason, via some method.

So I would check the script varibale that contains the URL link associated with the holiday xml file you are trying to utilize.

As long as it is not a subflow script, you can follow a call via an "Reactive debug", in the CRS Editior.

You can also enable "ENG" and "JTAPI" tracing, (now located in the Linux "Cisco Unified CCX Serviceability > Trace > "CM Telephony client" & and "CCX Engine  > Managers" Services respectively), and view the failure reason, via "Engine" and "JTAPI Client" RTMT logs.

B.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: