Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCx 8 Callback when agent is in Ready State

nelson.chu
Level 1
Level 1

To all,

I am stuck.  Here is the basic logic for my callback caller script when agent is in Ready state.  After the Get Digit String step, what should I do to terminate the call and keep the script running?

Select Resource (--Triggering Contct--from CSQ)

Connected

Queued

Menu

CallbackNumber = Get Digit String (--Triggering Contact--)

succesful

If(stat_ReadyResources_OF_CSQ > 0) then

True

outcallToCaller = Place Call (to callbackNumber)

successful

Call Redirect (--Triggering Contact--to Overflow Q)

* OverflowQ is another script.

Thanks,

Nelson

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

My script is designed to empty a table of pending faxes.  It calls, ask if is ok to fax, then either faxes or puts a delay entry in the database.  You will notice that I do 20, then call a new instance of the same script, if more faxes are in the table.  This is do to the maximum number of script lines being reached.

View solution in original post

My bad, this is my script for calling about PMs being done on users trucks.  It is nagging them to get their oil changed basically.  It is the same concept though.  Once it is triggered, it continues going, even without a contact active.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Set the contact as still being active, even though no one is there.  You will not be able to play any prompts or anything to that contact though, that will result in errors, unless you catch the error.  You can of course redirect playback to the contact that you call.

ErrorReason = Get Trigger Info (Aborting Reason)

On Exception (ContactInactiveException) Goto Begin

Delay 2 sec

Accept(--Triggering Contact--)

Delay 4 sec     <---Hang up before these 4 seconds are done.

Begin:

Clear Exception (ContactInactiveException)

Set Contact Info (--Triggering Contact--)

Language: strLanguage  (I have a Language varible named this with the value L[en_US] )

Handled:

Session: strSession (I have a Session varible named this with the value null )

I edited this to add the delay and accept steps, so you would know the proper order for them to be in.  I have a script that calls customers and asks if it is ok to fax them documents to that line in the next 5 minutes.  So they know to let the call go to their fax.

Hi Bill,

Can you post a screen-shot of your script?  It would help a lot.

Thanks,

Nelson

My script is designed to empty a table of pending faxes.  It calls, ask if is ok to fax, then either faxes or puts a delay entry in the database.  You will notice that I do 20, then call a new instance of the same script, if more faxes are in the table.  This is do to the maximum number of script lines being reached.

My bad, this is my script for calling about PMs being done on users trucks.  It is nagging them to get their oil changed basically.  It is the same concept though.  Once it is triggered, it continues going, even without a contact active.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.  The Exception steps worked.

Nelson