cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8 Custom report - stored procedure

chrismanuh
Level 1
Level 1

I'm porting over a custom UCCX 5 historical report to UCCX 8. I'm trying to port the stored procedure to informix but some of the helper routines such as getRoutingSkills(), getRestrictedDate() and parse2() are all restricted and I don't have permission to grant access to the report user.

A call to one of these functions generate the error message "SQL Error (getrestricteddate) cannot be resolved."

I'm logging in to the informix database with the uccxhruser account and I don't know of any other account with elevated privilege that I can use for development.

My question is there any documentation on security requirements for creating stored procedures for UCCX 8? What do i need to do to gain access to the functions listed above? Do i need to re-create these helper routines myself?

Please advise.

Thanks

Chris

2 Replies 2

chrismanuh
Level 1
Level 1

I've noticed there's a database user named "uccxuser" with privilege set to "DBA".  I believe this is the account i should be using to create my stored procedures but I don't know the password to it.  Does anyone know how custom stored procedures should be created on uccx 8's database and which account we should be use?

Thanks

Chris

I saw this as I was struggling similar issues, and thought it worthy to come back and provide a reply..

Simply a bug, that can be overcome with SU2.

http://www.cisco.com/web/ccbu/CRS/8/0/2/SU2/UCCX_802_SU2_Relnote.pdf