Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8, Information for wallboard

ninomartinez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We are developing our next generation wallboard. But I just can't seem to figure out how to get information like agent details and SLA levels, is it available through some of the soap api's (could'nt see it from the documentation)?

regards Nino

41 Replies 41

Okay, hopefully last issue.  When on the Agent Statistics screen it shows negative time in status.  Why is that and is there any way I can fix?

Customer Service Representative Current Status Time in Status Benson MarshReady-1 days / 23:01:45 Britney ClementLogged Out0 days / 18:59:03 Elisa BalderasLogged Out0 days / 0:26:21 Hailey ArvidsonReady-1 days / 23:02:47 Isaac GowonNot Ready-1 days / 23:00:12 Kathy RiosReady-1 days / 23:00:51 Sofia OcampoLogged Out0 days / 18:58:53

Here's a better shot of the wrong data.  As you can see it shows 23 hours and -1 Days:

Agent Statistics

(click here to unhold page)

Customer Service Representative Current Status Time in Status
Benson MarshReady-1 days / 23:04:37
Britney ClementLogged Out0 days / 19:01:55
Elisa BalderasLogged Out0 days / 0:29:13
Hailey ArvidsonReady-1 days / 23:00:52
Isaac GowonReady-1 days / 23:01:25
Kathy RiosNot Ready-1 days / 23:02:05
Sofia OcampoLogged Out0 days / 19:01:45

This page will update every 10 seconds

Try to replace the intStatusSeconds in the CalculateStatusTime subroutine with this.

intStatusSeconds = DateDiff("s",EventHappenedDateTime,CurrentDateTime)

Sorry - Modified the orginal to fit our timezone, etc.

Also attached is the blink, just rename from .abc to .htc and place in your wallboard folder.

-B

Okay, I added the .htc file and made the change to the IntStatusSeconds.  It changed it a little bit, but still off 

What exactly does that IntStatusSeconds need to be set to?  Does it need to be set to seconds for the current date/time for my time zone?  I just hate to keep bothering you like this, but we are almost there.

Here's what it looks like now:

Agent Statistics

(click here to unhold page)

Customer Service Representative Current Status Time in Status
Benson MarshNot Ready-1 days / 18:14:23
Britney ClementReady-1 days / 18:01:13
Elisa BalderasLogged Out-1 days / 19:55:53
Hailey ArvidsonNot Ready-1 days / 18:01:11
Isaac GowonReady-1 days / 18:00:25
Kathy RiosReady-1 days / 18:00:07
Sofia OcampoLogged Out0 days / 14:28:25

You might want to put it back, and just change the .20833 until it fits the time your looking for.  Also, you might need to add time instead.

intStatusSeconds = DateDiff("s",(EventHappenedDateTime - .20833),CurrentDateTime)

-B

I believe the time is epoch and UTC, hope this helps a little to help find out what value you need.

Okay, I got the time correct by setting it to the following:

intStatusSeconds = DateDiff("s",(EventHappenedDateTime - 0.25000),CurrentDateTime)

Thank you for your help in getting this working.  Now I'll need to download one of the SQL Clients so I can take a look at the tables and see what additional things I can do

I am having the same issue; and I am in PST... what would you change to get correct time?  When I have max day at 1 it does not display, I must change it to 2 in order for it to display.

Thanks

I'm very surprised you were able to retrieve Agent level detail in UCCX 8, considering the only table which should be readable are the two Real Time tables.

What user did you use to setup your DSN?

I used the "uccxhruser".  Unfortunately, I don't know much about this and am just using what other people have suggested.

Oh, yeah, that would explain it.  I wonder how this is going to play out in the future, with Cisco moving to UCOS for the added security/restrictions, and people are finding loop holes every week.

mcasiano15Metro
Level 1
Level 1

Not Sure if anyone is having or has had this issue with resetting the Wallboard after the switch from SQL to Informix. I have downloaded the newest Informix Driver and installed it on our Windows 2003 IIS Server. When I try to connect to the IPCC Server Via the IBM Informix ODBC Driver Setup I get:

IBM Informix ODBC Error Message-

Test connection was NOT successful, [Informix] [Informix ODBC Driver][Informix] Incorrect password or user uccxwallboard@servername.ad.com is not known on the database server.

For some reason no matter what username I put it appends the @servername.ad.com to the username and denies login.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Same issue here that Michael had

IBM Informix ODBC Error Message-

Test connection was NOT successful, [Informix] [Informix ODBC Driver][Informix] Incorrect password or user uccxwallboard@servername.ad.com is not known on the database server.

Any solution?  anyone? Beuller?

Your username incorrect...

Reporting user :

uccxhruser

Wallboard user:

uccxwallboard

The password for the wallboard user that has been configured. You can change the password by going to Tools > Password Management submenu option from the Unified CCX Administration menu bar

UCCX 8.0.2.SU3

user:uccxhruser

Hello, I am having issues getting the current agent state to show correctly.  I only see agents that have logged off, with the correct duration of time since they have logged off and one agent when she sets herself to not ready.  With agents in the CSQ's I don't see the talking states, working, etc.

All other aspects of the wallboard script is working correctly.  Does anybody have any suggests as to what I should be looking at?  The wallobard.asp file is pretty much as is with out customization. 

The only thing I can think of is that the select statement might be incorrect?

strSQL = "SELECT x.resourceName, t.eventType, x.datetime FROM (SELECT t1.resourceID, t1.resourceName, MAX(t2.eventDateTime) AS datetime FROM Resource AS t1 INNER JOIN AgentStateDetail AS t2 ON t2.agentID = t1.resourceID GROUP BY t1.resourceID, t1.resourceName ) AS x INNER JOIN AgentStateDetail AS t ON t.agentID = x.resourceID AND t.eventDateTime = x.datetime ORDER BY x.resourceName"

Thank you for any suggestions you might have.

Hello!

I get error in START CALC STATUS TIME MODULE. On web page I see:

Microsoft VBScript runtime

error '800a0009'

Subscript out of range: '[number: 2]'

/wallboard.asp, line 539

As I understand - this mean error in:

EventHappenedDateTime = CDate(strArray(0) & " " & strArray(1) & " " & strArray(2))

Somebody had such problem? The same problem is described here

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vbgeneral/thread/667f6e02-e09f-461e-8bdf-702d229fe361

Might you help me to solve this problem?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: