Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8. Rela time report Contact summary

renji joy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

Please find this attachment this is uccx 8.0 realtime reorting contact summary its showing connected and terminated calls any please explain

Lot of terminated showing

Regards

3 Replies 3

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

I'm not sure what you are asking for or what the problem is.  This looks normal to me.  Have you tried clicking on the "help" tab on the summary page and going to "for this page" to see what the fields mean?

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Eric Krieger
Level 1
Level 1

Renji,

As Andre wrote earlier, the Help page gives some information, have you tried it?

755 calls are handled properly by Agents, or flagged "handled" in the script used.

507 call are abandoned due to several reasons of which 28 are aborted (probably caused by errors/exceptions in scripting)  and 479 calls are Terminated succesfully (for example caller hangs up while waiting in a queue, or a call is redirected to another (external) number) without being flagged "handled".

The reasons depends on the scripts used and their purposes.

Regards, Eric

Hi Eric,

Now i am in new setup soft launch is going on around 8 agents and 1 PRI is there, But CSQ queue is not showing real time reporting,how this problem is happening please  can you explain for one solution i will send you my scripts for you reference,

Regards

Renji

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: