cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.0(2) Historical reports

David Schwenn
Level 1
Level 1

We recently upgraded to UCCX 9.0(2) and now use the CUIC for historical reports.  So far it seems like a step backwards in terms of ease of use and flexibility in running various reports.

Our Call Center is open from 7 AM to 7 PM M-F.  I want to run a CSQ activity report that shows the number of inbound calls after 5 PM over the last 60 days.  Seems fairly straight forward, but have not been able to figure out how to capture this information.  I choose the absolute time frame of 4/23/14 to 6/23/14 (60 days) and then choose the starting time as 5 PM and ending time as 11:59 PM.  This gives me results that I know are not correct as the volume is extremely high.  I believe what the report is capturing is from 5 PM on 4/23 and running through 11:59 PM on 6/23.

Anyone know how to run report to capture the data I am looking for?  Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

It was working when using together with HRC? By any change it was a customized reporting?

If not mistaken there was a recent post on how to customize it to only capture calls during office hours and non office hour

Thanks!

-JT-

Arundeep Nagaraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Can you verify that if the offset is used? CUIC displays the data back in GMT format. So please work on the offsets and then apply the time in GMT for the reports.

Regards,

Arundeep

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: