cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.0.2 How to find out if someone with a specific skill is logged in

Jackie Sheppard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have only done a few scripts.  I have scripts to check to see if logged in agents > 0, which works for most things.  Now I need to add one level. I need to know if one of the logged in agents has a particular skill assigned to them.  Does anyone know which script command/ variables are meant to use for this purpose? The rest of my logic is ready to go. This is the only piece I am missing.

Thank you for any help, Jackie

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

glennmartindell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jackie,

In your get reporting statistics step, you can specify which CSQ (row identifier) you want to get the statistic for.   Select the CSQ for which the skill(s) you want is required.   This will return a value as to the number of agent(s) that are logged in with the skill(s) required for that CSQ.

Hope this helps,

Glenn

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

glennmartindell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jackie,

In your get reporting statistics step, you can specify which CSQ (row identifier) you want to get the statistic for.   Select the CSQ for which the skill(s) you want is required.   This will return a value as to the number of agent(s) that are logged in with the skill(s) required for that CSQ.

Hope this helps,

Glenn

Jackie Sheppard
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you, Glenn - That was really helpful.  Exactly what I needed. Appreciate your help, Jackie

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: