Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.0(2) No Link to download CAD

jecker
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am running a fresh install of UCCX 9.0(2) with 5 standard users.  When I login to the appadmin page and go to Tools -> Plug-in's -> Desktop Suites I do not see the link to download the Agent Desktop.  My only options are the Supervisor Desktop, Desktop Admin, and the Client Configuration Tool.  I've run the Client Configuration Tool but still the link for CAD is not there.

Anyone have any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jecker,

Standard license does not have CAD plugin to download, as standard license only supports IPPA (one button login) for agents to directly login from phone.

Here is a link to CAD installation guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/installation/guide/cad90ccxig.pdf

Page 15 : Agent Desktop (not available in Standard bundle)

Regards,
Chuck

Please rate helpful posts and identify correct answers.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You MUST run the Configuration Tool first. It modifies the MSI installers of CAD/CSD/CDA.

Download and run through the wizard, then the normal links will appear. This will be required after every upgrade done to CCX as well.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks for the post.  I have already run the Client Configuration Tool and verified all the services are started.  I also rebooted after running the configuration tool and still not luck.

Thanks. 

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jecker,

Standard license does not have CAD plugin to download, as standard license only supports IPPA (one button login) for agents to directly login from phone.

Here is a link to CAD installation guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/installation/guide/cad90ccxig.pdf

Page 15 : Agent Desktop (not available in Standard bundle)

Regards,
Chuck

Please rate helpful posts and identify correct answers.

Nice catch Chakshu (+5). I totally glossed over the word 'standard' in the post.

Yes nice catch, thank you.

k.velinov
Level 1
Level 1

This is the most stupid decision of  Cisco, that they  have  taken for this product. How they can erase CAD, this is absolutely basic application ( even with design from the beginning of 20 century ), it should be included no matter what license you have bought.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: