cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.0.2 - Post Call Customer Satisfaction Survey

Paul Gaydos
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone ever built a script in UCCX to handle a post call customer satisfaction survey where the user would hear a question and then press 1 for yes, 2 for no, or weigh the service on a scale from 1 - 5?

I am sure something like this is very feasible but not quite sure how or where to start.  Does anyone have any sample scripts or can point me in the right direction for where I might be able to find a script to handle a post call survey.

We are using UCCX 9.0.2 with Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced licensing.

Thanks!

Paul

38 Replies 38

Hi Paul, as Jonathan already told you, there are many posts about this.

In my case we have a survey script running in a separate application, as Jonathan suggests.

The agents just press a CAD button or transfer the customer with a normal transfer from the ip phone to the application. There, we use a "get digit string step" to get the customer's answers and then send the information via HTTP Post or GET to a web server with the "create url document" step and the "Cache document" step.

HTH

Gabriel.

Paul Gaydos
Level 1
Level 1

Are there any posts out there that has a sample survey script attached to them that I can grab and modify?  I have searched through the forums and cannot find any sample scripts for this example.

Hi Paul,

I have attached a script that I have recently worked on but requires Premium licensing for database writes, which I then report on via an Excel spreadsheet with an ODBC connection for live refresh of the data and update of charts. However, being as you have only Enhanced licenses, the script also includes Enterprise Call Info variables for each answer (Y/N), which are then written to the CCX database and can be reported on via CUIC using the Custom Call Variables report and filtered on "survey" (I then created a custom report on CUIC based on the CCV report and modified the columns to only show the callers number, application and survey answers - Var1, Var2, Var3 etc).

Also, the script reports on abandon points so admins can easily see where callers get fed up and drop the call and it is flexibly designed so that it can be either called directly or have an agent transfer a caller to it (directly or via CAD custom function button) and include the Agent ID and CSQ the caller called into. You could also, easily adapt the script to report on agent performance with 1-5 ratings for example, instead of Y/N answers that I have used.

An image of the Excel report I use is shown below:

Regards,

Rob

Is this link still available?  

Thanks,

mm

Hi MM,

FYI, I have enabled a SendSpace link again temporarily so you can access the files here if you still need them.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sjnwh1

Rob

Hi Rob

Could you please share the link again? I need a similar feature.

Best Regards

Álvaro

Hi Rob

Could you please share the link again? Please..

Oh. so sorry. I already found link below that work .Thank a lots.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zjflx0

Tor

Hi Tor,

I have now permanently attached the script and associated files (zipped) to my original post (under the Survey so you can download from there ;-)

Rob

Hi Rob, 

Could you please share the script again? The link is not valid anymore and I found your explanation very interesting...

Regards, 

Javier

Hi Rob 

thank you so much for share this . our uccx version 9.1 and there is no way can create new DB like you mentioned 

Database Details:

SQL Server: HOSTNAME (10.1.1.1)
DB Name: CCSurvey.dbl
DB User (local Windows Account on QMBASE): CCSurveyDBUser
DB User Password: $CCSurveyDBUser$
User account has full DBOWNER rights and used in CCX Survey Script to connect to the SQL CCSurvey database.
CCX Database Connection:
jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://10.1.1.1:1433/CCSurvey
JDBC Driver used: jtds-1.2.5.jar

how is it working with version 9.1 ? 

thanks 

Justin

Hi Justin,

I just used a MS SQL server to host the database then used a database connection from UCCX (9.0(2) at the time) to write the data. Obviously, Premium licenses are required for the DB connection and the correct JDBC driver for the version of SQL.

Rob

Thanks Rob

I will give it try and let you know if it works .

Is it the script you been upload about month ago ?

Can we know the agent details and client information ?
Like who answer the call and who did the survey ?

Thanks 
Justin 

Basically, it was designed so that the agent could ask the caller if they care to take part in the post-call survey, then the agent would transfer the caller to the survey app using a call control button on CAD. Enterprise call info is passed via session variables from the original call to the survey app for reporting on the agent ID and caller number etc.

Rob

Rob,

Ive uploaded the script and will be working with our SQL guy to make the connection. My question is how and what do I need to do so I can change this to "press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" for answers?

Will 5 questions be too many?

Kevin

Kevin,

it would just be a case of changing the prompt wording, alter  the Get Digit String filter (change from 1,2 to 1,2,3,4,5), then in the Successful branch of the Get Digit String, you could remove or bypass the IF step that I use for "Y/N" as you then already have the answer in the sSurveyQ[digit] variable (as the digit pressed). This digit (answer) will then get written to the SQL and CCX database so you can then report on the grade of the agent using whatever means necessary (eg, the Excel sheet or CUIC Custom Call Variables).

Regarding number of questions then this is down to you but generally callers don't like it to be too long and I've found that any more than 5 makes the caller abandon more often.

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: