cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.0.2.SU3 want upgrade to 11.0

john_lee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , I check the document and show UCCX version 9.0.2(SU3) can direct upgrade to version 11.0. Before I upgrade, I install the ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.11.cop.sgn. After install this file, I try to install version 11.0, but it fail to detect the installer. After trouble shoot, we decide to go with version 10.5.1(SU1) first. I try install ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.6.cop.sgn, it fail and give error on it. Is it got any way for me to delete the ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.11.cop.sgn? Can guide me?

Thank you.

John

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

John, first of all it is definitely supported  to directly upgrade from 9.0(2) SU3 to 11.0(1) and the cop file needed for this is indeed ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.11.cop.sgn.

After install this file, I try to install version 11.0, but it fail to detect the installer.

This might be happening because the ISO you would have downloaded from PUT read as below:

Bootable_UCSInstall_UCCX_11_0_1_UCOS_11.0.1.10000-75.sgn.iso

Simply rename this to below and it will/should be detected then

UCSInstall_UCCX_11_0_1_UCOS_11.0.1.10000-75.sgn.iso

Now coming to your other question i.e., how can you delete the ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.11.cop.sgn file then let me tell you only TAC can do this by taking the root and deleting it from there. However as mentioned above if you will rename the ISO file for v11 then it should work.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

Glad that it worked John. Please remember to mark the thread as Answered if there are no further questions on the topic.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

John, first of all it is definitely supported  to directly upgrade from 9.0(2) SU3 to 11.0(1) and the cop file needed for this is indeed ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.11.cop.sgn.

After install this file, I try to install version 11.0, but it fail to detect the installer.

This might be happening because the ISO you would have downloaded from PUT read as below:

Bootable_UCSInstall_UCCX_11_0_1_UCOS_11.0.1.10000-75.sgn.iso

Simply rename this to below and it will/should be detected then

UCSInstall_UCCX_11_0_1_UCOS_11.0.1.10000-75.sgn.iso

Now coming to your other question i.e., how can you delete the ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.11.cop.sgn file then let me tell you only TAC can do this by taking the root and deleting it from there. However as mentioned above if you will rename the ISO file for v11 then it should work.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your inform. It work.

Glad that it worked John. Please remember to mark the thread as Answered if there are no further questions on the topic.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: