Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.0 Agent greetings

Hi

We are having UCCX 9.0 with Premium license,can we configure Agent Greeting service in our call center with this version and license ?

If can how can it be done ?

If cannot what are the requirement which we need to have to enable this ?

Thank you

Thilina

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Agent Greeting is not a feature of CCX, and would be very challenging to script as each agent needs ability to easily re-record the greeting on daily basis and the greeting needs to be played to caller before each call and quickly redirected to the agent.

View solution in original post

jbach2003
Level 1
Level 1

I'm thinking that you could set up a prompt recorder line for the agents to call into, enter a PIN and agent extension. After authenticating the agent, have them record their greeting and name it agentExt + ".wav". Then create a macro for the Answer button in CAD to play the agentExt.wav as soon as they answer the call. The only catch would be that agents would HAVE to answer calls via the Answer button in CAD to get the agent greeting to work.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Agent Greeting is not a feature of CCX, and would be very challenging to script as each agent needs ability to easily re-record the greeting on daily basis and the greeting needs to be played to caller before each call and quickly redirected to the agent.

By mentioning challenging,are you telling that ,it is possible to script ?

jbach2003
Level 1
Level 1

I'm thinking that you could set up a prompt recorder line for the agents to call into, enter a PIN and agent extension. After authenticating the agent, have them record their greeting and name it agentExt + ".wav". Then create a macro for the Answer button in CAD to play the agentExt.wav as soon as they answer the call. The only catch would be that agents would HAVE to answer calls via the Answer button in CAD to get the agent greeting to work.

This seems challenging,but i will give it a try.Thank you

I'm not personally familiar with CAD macro scripting, but I've seen other articles on this forum that detail it.

Can you please explain how to set the macro to the CAD answer button ?,i have done the prompt recording script but not sure how to start with the macro thing

PTS
Spotlight
Spotlight

Agent Greeting for Outbound & Inbound Calls : ( for UCCX /CUCM / UCCE / PCCE )

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/agent-greeting-for-outbound-amp-inbound-calls/ta-p/4577735

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: