Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.0 Time of Day Pallete

dinesh joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Friends,

I am facing some issue with Day of the week and Time of the Day Pallete.

I have configured these pallete in my script for the call to go on closed message on weekend and off office hours.

Call is not matching this setting and goes to next configure pallete for open office.

I have checked everything and nothing finding wrong. In other script on the same server it works fine.

Regards,

DJ

10 Replies 10

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

please post the code so that we can review the coding.

Hi,

Did you manage to resolve this? I am having a similar issue. The Weekend option where the script needs to go to the close continues with the open option. I am using TZ[primary]

Thanks,

MK

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In edition ensure you are using proper time zone on the step.

Chris

dinesh joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please find screen shot of code. I am using correct time zone and it was working before but now call comes to this pallet and goes for next avilable option.

Let me know if you need scrip to check, i am not getting option here to upload script.

is the time on the server correct?

When you do a reactive debug, how does it flow?

What is the day of week Mon-Fri defined as?

Chris

Server time is correct and in different time zone. when i do reactive debug it goes to time of the day check

in off hours but rather than going to close message it goes to open message.

Monday to Friday is defined as working days even that is also not working in weekend.

one more thing i would like to add that i have copied this script from 8.5 and trying to run in 9.0 but time of day was not working in 8.5 even.

i have tested time of day pallete with the same time zone in new script and it works fine.only this existing script which i have copied from 8.5 is not working.

Very interesting, never had see it not work, can you delete the step and re-add it?

Chris

Hi Chris,

I deleted the step and recreated but still didn't work. Can we check the logs of any scripts to see if something going wrong.

Yes, you can look through the MIVR logs for clues.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: