cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.02, checking to see if agents available if not send caller to different skill

Mark Verwey
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having a mental block setting up a change in my script for this call center.  They want the calls for a particular skill to go to route to an agent if there are agents logged in however if no agents are logged in then they want these calls to go to another specific skill. 

I'm pretty sure this can be done, just drawing a blank on how to configure this can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,  Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The resulting statistic should not be the same field as the CSQ identifier. put it into an int like iAgentsLoggedIn

Then, in your logic you'll do:

IF iAgentsLoggedIn < 1

TRUE:

/* queue to the secondary group */

FALSE:

/* queue to the primary group */

HTH

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Use the Get Reporting Statistics Step and check the logged in agents statistics for the CSQ in question, if it is 0 then queue to the secondary group.

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

I tried to use that step.  I set up the Reporting Object as ResourseIPCC Express, the Field as State, Row Identifier as the CSQ in question, the Contact is set as --Triggering Contact--, and the Result Statistic I set the same as the Row Identifier. 

The Resource is already setup as a 0 string paramater.  Where do I get the option for the secondary group?

The resulting statistic should not be the same field as the CSQ identifier. put it into an int like iAgentsLoggedIn

Then, in your logic you'll do:

IF iAgentsLoggedIn < 1

TRUE:

/* queue to the secondary group */

FALSE:

/* queue to the primary group */

HTH

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Thanks for your assistance, that seems to be the trick.  Working way too many hrs lately and guess its starting to take its toll on my brain.