cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9 - CUIC - Cannot send reports to remote location

Rick Daoust
Level 1
Level 1

I can't seem to be able to schedule reports and send them to a remote location using SFTP. I've tried various SFTP servers applications and various SFTP servers with no success. I've also noticed that I cannot backup my UCCX servers to a network location. Must I modify the configuration of the internal firewall? Has anyone experienced the issue? From the UCCX server, I can ping the SFTP server and vice versa. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You shouldn't need to make any changes to firewalls etc on UCCX.

What happens when you add the backup device to UCCX for DRF? Is it succesfully added? When you add it UCCX conencts to the server to verify it so that would rule out password/reachability issues.

If you switch to another SFTP server, re-add it to UCCX to verify those things...

Once you have DRF sorted worry about CUIC :-)

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Rick Daoust
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot add the server to the list of backup devices. However, I can ping the SFTP server from the UCCX server, but can't connect! I specify the IP address, username/password and path. I've tried front slash and backslash for path neither work. Any suggestion?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Yep - check the logs on the SFTP server side.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: