Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.x - Problem to upload DEMO License on vmware install

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I am trying installing the UCCX 9.X in VMWare machine and am searching the following problem:

Enter a license or zip file name

License File*
Validating uploaded license file...

Warning: No valid license feature lines found in the uploaded license(s).

Validation completed.

The license cannot be added because, either the license config repository cannot be accessed or the license is invalid. Please specify a valid product license to continue.

The demo license was download from Cisco, and I used the license MAC to generate the license.

Any have Idea about this issues? Where stay the config repository?

Thanks,

Wilson

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I thought the demo licenses for UCCX where in the installation DVD or ISO.  If you only have the ISO, you can use a program like 7-zip to open the ISO like a folder and browse it.

Hi Anthony,

Thanks a lot for your contact. Maybe I not explanated the correct problem or I didn´t understand that You said. I used the procedure that You wrote and not worked.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11896096/demo-license-uccx-90

I didn´t have problem to install the UCCX. This message is occurring when to do upload license.

Thanks,

Wilson

Hello Friends,

I´m working with the BE 6000M server and I just installed the UCCX version 10 on VMware properly. Now I need to install the demo license. I understand the demo license is a .lic file for the UCCX.

Could anyone tell me where I can get this .lic file in order to upload it?

What version are you using, 10.0 or 10.5 or 10.6?

I think 10.6 will automatically load the 60 day demo license if you don’t upload a specify license.

The 10.0 and 10.5 should have the license on the iso.

If you have a cco login/maintenance contract you can download the non-bootable 10.x iso from cco and the license will be in there.

Graham

kukamara
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This error mostly occurs when you upload a wrong license file which has different version of your UCCX, pls make sure both UCCX and license file are in the same version.

Thanks,

Kula.