Helpful
Replies

UCCX after call evaluation

Ilya Geraskin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have UCCX 8.5 Premium.
We need call evaluation to be completed by customer after the call.
Something like "Please now evaluate the help of our agent - press 1 if you very much liked i, 2 - not very much, etc".
And so that results of such evaluation would be kept for further review by supervisor.
Is it possible by our product, or we need to purchase something else?
Please advise.

1 Reply 1

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have a database server running?

Do you have a JDBC connection setup on your UCCX to that database?

Have you created an account on your database for UCCX to use to run stored procedures?

Does the account have execute rights to all stored procedures and write access to any tables it accesses?

Do a read statement and drop in your execute statement, passing your data in.

I make all my Stored procedures return a null if I'm not expecting data.

By only have a read statement to execute a stored procedure; it is nice to know from the script that it was successful.

Otherwise it will do the failed branch, even though the execute ran fine.

For Example, I have a whole database named CiscoPhoneData, I have a stored procedure called spCallLog that writes to a table that I store everything that happend to a call during the script.  So when that occasionally caller says they were on hold 10 minutes; I can present them with a log that says otherwise.

EXEC [CiscoPhoneData].[dbo].[spCallLog] @CallID = $strCallID , @CURRoutePoint = $strRP , @BreakdownNum = $strBDNum , @Log = $strLogMsg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: