Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX agent based outbound dialer configuration

Hi,

we have UCCX 11.0 with premium license. we create agent base outbound dialer in uccx for direct preview ( which is working fine), progressive and predictive ( which are not working). For predictive and progressive, call is initiated and when customer receive the call,  call is dropped after 7 sec instead of transferring the call  to the agent. Can any one help me regarding this??? also do we need to create any dial-peer in Voice gateway for this purpose??

Thanks in advance

Shibly

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Shibly, refer below document and make sure that you are configuring all the required dial peers as per that for this to work:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/116084-trouble-ivr-dialer-00.pdf

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your reply. But this one is for IVR based outbound dialer. i need agent based. Can you please refer any document for that particulate configuration.

Thanks in advance

SHibly

Shibly

Is the same configuration, you just need to change the outbound voip dial-peer to set the destination pattern with the agent's DN or a wild card if you have more than one agent.

Gabriel

Hi Gabriel,

I have done all the required configuration both in CUCM, UCCX and Voice gateway. but when the call is initiated and received by the customer, call is dropped instead to transfer to the agent. Can any you help me regarding this.

Thanks in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: