Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX agent Login error "The ID you entered was not found"

yuexp0929
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

My uccx server is 9.1.  there are two servers and configure HA. 

I added three agents today. I can find them in Resources of two servers.  The agents got a error message ""The ID you entered was not found" when they login agent desktop immediately.  Other agents are work well. 

I expect your suggestion !     Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anusha B R
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Complete these steps in order to resolve this issue:
1. Make sure that you type the user ID correctly. User IDs are case sensitive.
2. Verify that you use the correct Cisco CallManager password.
3. Make sure that the RM JTAPI user ID is configured as a member of the Standard CTI Enabled user group.
4. If the problem is still not resolved, try to stop and restart the Cisco Desktop Sync Server service.

Note1:
If the agent gets the error message You cannot change to Ready state while the phone is out of service. Other agent states are available after logging in or if the agent gets logged out many times, restart the CTI manager service in order to resolve the issue.
Note2:
If the agents cannot login and the MIVR logs marks db_cra as suspect, then the issue is due to the corrupted database. In this situation, you need to re−install CRS to replace the corrupted database that does not start.
HTH!
Regards,
Anusha B R

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anusha B R
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Complete these steps in order to resolve this issue:
1. Make sure that you type the user ID correctly. User IDs are case sensitive.
2. Verify that you use the correct Cisco CallManager password.
3. Make sure that the RM JTAPI user ID is configured as a member of the Standard CTI Enabled user group.
4. If the problem is still not resolved, try to stop and restart the Cisco Desktop Sync Server service.

Note1:
If the agent gets the error message You cannot change to Ready state while the phone is out of service. Other agent states are available after logging in or if the agent gets logged out many times, restart the CTI manager service in order to resolve the issue.
Note2:
If the agents cannot login and the MIVR logs marks db_cra as suspect, then the issue is due to the corrupted database. In this situation, you need to re−install CRS to replace the corrupted database that does not start.
HTH!
Regards,
Anusha B R

Also, try doing below if not already done.

Login to CCX App Admin as an administrator.  Go to the Tools menu across the top then to User Management.Find the user you are looking for and add the supervisor capability.

Regards,
Anusha  B R