Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX agent skill assignment

sudhir kumar1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I have an issue regarding agent skill assignment actually we have 8 different projects, 3 languages(english japanese and mandarin), and 20 agents needs to be distributed to those projects

1.) Agent 1 to agent 7 with skill english and japanese should handle  projects 1 to 4

2.) Agent 8 to Agent 14 with skill english and mandarin should handle projects from 4 to 6

3.) Agent 15 to agent 20 with skill japanese and mandarin should handle projects from 6 and 8

agent assigned to the projects should only receive call for their project not from other projects.

But as the languages are common agents are getting calls from another projects.

Also tried to resolve this using competence level but still having issue.

Can anybody guide on this.

Regards..

Sudhir kumar

2 Replies 2

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am assuming when you say you have 8 projects, you are referring to 8 Applications/queues. 

If thats the case then you can create three resource groups RG1, RG2 and RG3. 

RG1 --> Agents 1 to 7

RG2 --> Agent 8 to 14

RG3 --> Agent 15 to 20

For CSQ's on different projects, select resource pool selection model as Resource Group instead of skills and add the necessary RG to it.

1.) Agent 1 to agent 7 with skill english and japanese should handle  projects 1 to 4

2.) Agent 8 to Agent 14 with skill english and mandarin should handle projects from 4 to 6

3.) Agent 15 to agent 20 with skill japanese and mandarin should handle projects from 6 and 8

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Aseem Anand

(Please rate the useful posts)

Hi Assem,

Thanks for the information and sorry for replying late

Now the problem is that  i can assign 1 Resource group to only one CSQ so that means RG1-RG3 can be assigned to only 3 CSQs and also suppose if 1 RG is assigned to agent that agent will be dedicated to that CSQ only.  

Can you suggest.

Regards..

Sudhir kumar