Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Agent States and Wallboards

Are there any other agent states than Talking, Ready, Reserved, Not Ready, and Logout?  Specifically, does UCCX know when the agent has placed the caller on hold and if so, can I retrieve and display that information in a Wallboard?  TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please note that the uccxwallboard user that you use to query the real time tables only report on two tables i.e. rticdstatistics and rtcsqstatistics. Since I am not in front of my Laptop right now not sure if there is a field for hold time in these tables( you can probably check by running the SQL query on UCCX CLI I.e., "run UCCX SQL DB_cra select * from rticdstatistics") If yes, then probably you can pull it up and show the same on Wallboard. 

There is huge possibility while working with UCCX when someone with right skills in terms of DB access, Java, APIs etc may be able to achieve what they want but this is something out of scope and probably a third party vendor or someone who knows or had done this is better off to tell the scope.

However as mentioned above it is definitely possible to query the UCCX DB and pull the required records. Since uccxwallboard user had access only to Real Time tables you can probably use the uccxhruser which has access to almost all the tables and pull the information that way as well if it helps.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

NO these are the only states Cisco Agent Desktop or Finesse Desktop will transition into with an exception of Work state in case that is enabled at the CSQ level. There is nothing for a Hold scenario or any other such as when agent makes/retrieve a call etc. As far as UCCX knowing if the call was put on hold, then yes it does however that is only displayed in the CUIC reports from a duration perspective such as Hold Time etc but nothing from agent state perspective.

Regards

Deepak

ok, if UCCX is aware of the call being on hold could I somehow see it in real time through querying the DB or something?

No you will not be able to do this. Even though UCCX monitors the hold duration that pretty much proves the fact that the agent terminal is being observed however showing that in the form of Hold within the agent state inside CAD or Finesse is an Architectural change and not possible.

Regards

Deepak

Thank you for your time and the information, Deepak.

No issues Jesse, please remember to mark the thread as Answered if there are no further questions on the topic.

Regards

Deepak

ok, inside the agent state is not an option, but I should still be able to pull this information (the fact that the call is on hold) into a wallboard since it is being tracked, no?  So, in real time, can I pull "something" from the DB that will tell me if a call is on hold?

Please note that the uccxwallboard user that you use to query the real time tables only report on two tables i.e. rticdstatistics and rtcsqstatistics. Since I am not in front of my Laptop right now not sure if there is a field for hold time in these tables( you can probably check by running the SQL query on UCCX CLI I.e., "run UCCX SQL DB_cra select * from rticdstatistics") If yes, then probably you can pull it up and show the same on Wallboard. 

There is huge possibility while working with UCCX when someone with right skills in terms of DB access, Java, APIs etc may be able to achieve what they want but this is something out of scope and probably a third party vendor or someone who knows or had done this is better off to tell the scope.

However as mentioned above it is definitely possible to query the UCCX DB and pull the required records. Since uccxwallboard user had access only to Real Time tables you can probably use the uccxhruser which has access to almost all the tables and pull the information that way as well if it helps.

Regards

Deepak

Nothing about hold in either of those tables.  for reference, it is rtcsqSSummary.  So, where is RTR getting the hold times?  if i know the name of the variable i can just go grab it, yes?

Hello Deepak,

Last I looked into it, using uccxhruser in a wallboard application was unsupported by Cisco.  Is that still the case in 10.6?

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: