Replies

UCCX Agents with 2 skills prority

J_Vansen_S
Level 3
Level 3

hi all, 

I have to 2 CSQs. 

Sales-CSQ and Tech-CSQ

One of the agents from sales needs to be able to take calls for tech too. 

However her priority calls is still Sales-CSQ.

Meaning eg, if at the same time both CSQ has incoming calls, priority of Sales calls should be direct to her first instead of the Tech calls.

How do i assign such scenario using skill & competency weightage? 

Below is my current setup config

Sales-CSQ

Resource Pool Selection Model: Resource Skills
Service Level: 5
Service Level Percentage: 70
Resource Selection Criteria :Most Skilled.
Skill: Sales-Skill (minimum competence 1)

Tech-CSQ

Resource Pool Selection Model: Resource Skills
Service Level: 5
Service Level Percentage: 70
Resource Selection Criteria :Most Skilled.
Skill: Tech-Skill (minimum competence 1)

SalesAgent01

Assigned Skills:

Sales-Skill (5)

Tech-Skill (5)

TechAgent01

Assigned Skills:

Tech-Skill (5)

Appreciate any advise

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can't achieve this requirement using skills competency and weightage since these parameters only work in choosing one agent over the other based on skills competency assigned to them and do not prioritize the contact as you want in your scenario.

By default UCCX handles the call on basis of FIFO which means if there are two calls waiting in the queue one for Sales and other for Tech and call for Tech came first then system will route that call to the SalesAgent01 as soon as he gets free.If you have other agent as well lets say SalesAgent02 who also has Tech skills assigned to it then system will make a choice based on the selection criteria set at the CSQ level and choose between one of them but even in that case Tech call will be handled first based on FIFO concept. That being said, if you want to prioritize the calls then you will need to use Set Priority step in the script. Refer to below threads that has sample scripts for this setup:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11892936/uccx-851-basic-scripting-assistance-set-priority

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12379301/uccx-90-priority-routing-csq

Regards

Deepak

I would do it differently, queue to Sales when there are no agents available in Tech. Much simpler and cleaner.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: