Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX alternative 3rd party solution compatible with CUCM

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Everyone,

Can you please advice me UCCX alternative solution compatible with CUCM.

I found smilar product imagicle seem very intelligent and good.Can someone tell me alternative solution instead of UCCX.

Thanks ,

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are other ACD/IVR vendors that are compatible with CUCM, i.e. Genesys. But without telling us a reason you are looking at alternative products it's hard to provide an option. What is the driver away from CCX? Is it cost, lack of feature (if so which feature), something else?

In my experience integrating with another vendor's ACD will not be as native as with Cisco CCX or UCCE.

Hi Chiris

Thans your suggestion but i  UCCX  is not good solution in my opinion.

I dont dont  think so. as far as imagicle software more user friendly . UCCX script editor not.

UCCE is also good but its not about my subject right now.

Thanks

If you're concerned about the complexity of the UCCX Script editor take a look at ContactView (www.contactview.com). It is a more user friendly interface for scripting for UCCX. Is that more along the lines of what you are looking for?

Hi Tanner,

This is great tool  I have ever seen for UCCX i will reach out them  but i  there is no  price information on the web page.

Thanks

That looks like a pretty cool product.  I've reached out for details.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: