Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX and AQM query

Sam Sam
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the AQM configuration and couldn't find an easy or better document to how to start the configuring the AQM.

I have couple of questions if someone can help, I know it might be very basic but I am kind of lost to find the answers.

1. What is screen recording? Is it the live monitoring?

2. How AQM can be used to monitor live calls? Is there any configuration document?

3. If I have 20 AQM licenses on UCCX, so does it mean I can only record 20 agents?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Answer: Screen recording is when the supervisor starts monitoring the agents screen in real time i.e., their laptop screen or PC screen

2. How AQM can be used to monitor live calls? Is there any configuration document?

Answer: You will find all the relevant documentation below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-workforce-optimization/tsd-products-support-series-home.html

3. If I have 20 AQM licenses on UCCX, so does it mean I can only record 20 agents?

Answer: That is correct AQM licenses are Named Licenses and not concurrent. With 20 AQM licenses you will only be able to add 20 agents on AQM side and will be able to record them only at any given point of time.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Answer: Screen recording is when the supervisor starts monitoring the agents screen in real time i.e., their laptop screen or PC screen

Answer: You will find all the relevant documentation below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-workforce-optimization/tsd-products-support-series-home.html

Answer: That is correct AQM licenses are Named Licenses and not concurrent. With 20 AQM licenses you will only be able to add 20 agents on AQM side and will be able to record them only at any given point of time.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks  a lot Deepak for your awesome response.

I just have one more question to remove my confusion, screen recording is just looking at the agent desktop screen but not listening to live audio correct?

I am a little old school, I had configured the UCCX inbuilt desktop based and span based live monitoring in UCCX 7.x, is that achievable using AQM 10.5 ? Is there any guide you can refer to, there a lot of guides on the link you mentioned which confused me more. Sorry about that. 

thanks Sam.