Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX: Automatic Recording

Hi,

Running UCCX 8.5.1 in HA mode.

The Supervisor can manually record the agent conversation from supervisor desktop. Is it possible to record all agent conversation or on a  CSQ  automatically ?

Please let me know...

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

18 Replies 18

Hi Anchoudh,

May I say that when a hard agent phone with a CAD running under Citrix, the UCCX recording feature is not supported.

regards,

Benny

Hi Benny,

If you are running Cad Agent on citrix server the only option you have
to monitor/Record them is span Based monitoring. 

Please dont forget to click on the stras below each of the helpful posts by clicking
on the stras below each of the right answers and mark it as answered accordingly.

Thanks,
Anand

Hi Anchoudh,

Yes, I believe span base monitoring is requested for CAD agent on Cirtrix server.

It means that there is no way for me using the existing add on recording feature on UCCX server verion 8. I need to use other recording server like CR, QM or NICE Logger etc.

regards,

Benny Yuen

Hi Benny Yuen,

You are right, you need to go for CR , QM\AQM , WFM (screen recording)...etc for complete recording solution.

I hope I have answered your queries pertaining to UCCX recording, in rewards I would expect some stars for each of the right answers, you can simply click on the stars below each of the helpful posts and mark them answered accordingly .

Thanks and have a nice day.

Regards,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: