Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - CAD Blind Transfer for Post Call Survey, APP task not terminating

Joey Gore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Currently running UCCX 8.5 premium in an HA environment. I have successfully setup some Post Call Survey's for our sales team where the agents manually transfer the calls to another trigger/script. Now our support teams are looking for the same survey data for their calls, but they want all calls to hit the survey with input or actions of the agent. I have put a prompt in place before the agent receives the call informing the caller of the upcoming survey. 

Researching this a bit, I was hoping to put a Call Control action of Blind Transfer and tie it to the Dropped Event in the Voice Contact Work Flow. However, the Admin utility throws an error and states that call control events can only be attached to a Ringing or Answered event. So after more digging, I found some posts on here that instruct admins to assign the call control blind transfer event to the Answer/Drop button under the CAD User Interface. 

I have successfully added this for 4 different work flow groups and for the most part, it appears to be working, if the caller does not hang up first. 

However, I have been monitoring the usage in the UCCX Real Time Reporting site within the UCCX Administration page and it appears that we have some calls that are stuck in the application. Currently the SurveySupport application has 7 running tasks that are all over 2 hours in length. Looking at the script, I did make a modification to my first Get Digit String to increment a counter (maxRetry - int) on the first question timeout and send the call to FINISHED if its equal to 2. This would keep the script from looping if no input is selected by the caller. 

Even after the change, we still appear to be getting "stuck" calls in the RTM stats. Under the Application Tasks Summary report, I show a total of 72 out of 79 tasks have completed, so not ALL calls are getting stuck. I am trying to pin point what is causing this issue and most importantly want to find out if this continues, are we going to impact the server? I pulled some MIVR logs and found at least 2 of these calls based of the Application ID's and the last message regarding one of these calls is a END_CALL_EVENT.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks

Joey

1 Reply 1

Joey Gore
Level 1
Level 1

Looks like the tasks cleared out over night, but we appear to be experiencing the same today.