cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX, CAD status changes from READY to RESERVED and then NOT READY

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced

Cisco Unified CCX Administration

System version: 8.5.1.10000-37

I  have a situation where agents are being taken out of ready state with a ‘ring no answer’ notation in  the agent's log.

I set the device to auto answer with headset, but the log was show 32763 reason code, which is a reason code for Ring No Answer.

The desktop IP Phone show "unknown number" (can't show the caller ID), but the ACD software and its log are able show the "caller ID".

Then the agent status changes to "reserved" and the become "not ready" until the agent switch it to "ready" status manually.

These symptoms are weird because it happens not everytime, and the system is running properly if these symptom are not appear.

I really don't know how to fix it.

Any ideas on where to look for this issue?

Thanks,

14 Replies 14

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Could you please change the paramater "Agent State after Ring No Answer* " to "Ready" state in UCCX Admin->System->System Parameter page.

So after RONA event they will still stay in Ready state.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

hi anchoudh

is there any other solution to fix this issue?

thank you for you advice but this symptom only exist with 2 CSQ, another CSQs are running properly.

Thank you,

Armando

Hi Armando,

1. Please compare the "Automatic Work*" parameter in the working and non-workinfg CSQ's. What is it ?

Automatic  Work:

Determines whether agents in this CSQ automatically enter Work state after a call.  This is a mandatory field. Options are:

• Enabled—Causes the agents to go into Work state automatically when a call  ends.
  • Disabled (default)—Causes agents to enter Ready or Not Ready state when a call  ends, depending on the Automatic Available setting for the agent.

Note        For more information, see Assigning Resource Groups and Skills to One  Agent.

2. And also go to the Resource page and select the specific Resource (which has the above issue) and see what is the setting for "Automatic Available*".

Automatic Available:

Accept the default (Enabled) to automatically put the agent into the  Available or Ready state after the agent finishes a call and disconnects.

Note        When a logged on agent in Ready, Not Ready, or Work state  answers a call, the agent's state is subject to the Automatic  Available setting. (See Creating a CSQ.)

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Sounds like it might be a CSS issue on the CUCM.  How many CTI Port Groups (Or Call Control Groups) do you have defined under Subsystems > Unified CM Telephony > Call Control Groups?

hi Anthony,

I have 4 Call Control Groups, consist of :

2   SK JTAPI Group   24  Inbound             

3   C3 Call Center       4  Inbound             

99  Recording             1  Inbound             

1  HR-CC JTAPI       12  Inbound

Please advise,

thank you

Hi Armando,

By any chance are these Agents part of Outbound calls, and is it happening to outbound calls?

Also please check the CDA configuration for the Agent state change workflows if any.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

I already change the automatic work and automatic available option to "enable" when implement this UCCX.

This symptom is only happening to inbound call.

I have checked the CDA, and didn't find any solution for this issue.

Thank you for all of you, guys..

really appreciate your advice.

What are the CSS's on those CCGs?

And can each of those CSS's reach the Agent's Extension Partition?  Double check it in the configuration even if you think you know it.  So many times problems don't get resolved sooner because we assume it's working one way, but in fact it's not.

Hi Anthony,

Just wanted to take this moment to say "Hi" to you, i am following your comments\solutions from last few years especially in "ask-icd-ivr" mailer.

We use to like the way you used to resolve scripting issues, infact we used to refer you as "Express Scripting Guru (Master)".

Keep helping .

Thanks,

Anand

Anand,

Thank you for the kind words.  I really miss that mailing list, but the forums are nice too.  We still have cisco-voip, but it's certainly not UCCX focused.

I'd like to reciprocate the gratitude for helping others.  Keep doing what you do, it's very much appreciated!  Kudos to any and all Cisco employees who are active on the forums!

-Anthony

may be not enough transcoding resources.

i answered question like this but for IPCC Enterprise

Dear All,

The problem has been fixed,

It's all about agent procedure when using the phone. They have to push the headset mode button on the IP Phone.

as simple as that.

thank you all

Armando, I am having a similar issue and want to understand what the headset button was doing that caused the issue. Can you elaborate?

Thanks

I too am seeing this now. was there more of a resolution then the headset button? That does not work for us.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: