Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Call Back Script fails when it reach max session

sarwarm123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I need your help. We are using call back functionality in our main script which calls second script (simple call queue script). Everything works fine except when call back simple queue script reach to max session. Issue is caller still get call back offer but when they leave their number they never get call back because second script (simple queue script) has reached to max session so those calls fail.

I am thinking if I can get PositionInQueue of the second script's CSQ (simple call queue) in the main script then I can make call routing decision for example not to offer call back functionality etc

Is there anyway I can get the PIQ of the main script CSQ

I have tried to use Get Reporting Statistic but it only gives the PIQ of the main script's CSQ

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
You can get reporting metrics of any CSQ on the server. My guess is you just chose the variable that your main script is using on the Select Resource step which is why it’s returning stats on that CSQ. Modify the Get Reporting Statistic to a different variable or the string literal of your other CSQ name.

Hi Jonahan,

Thank you a lot for your reply . You can see I selected the CSQ variable of the second script and I have also tried to use CSQ string but every time I get the stats of the main CSQ even though I selected the different CSQ. I also saved the script and refreshed the application. Do you think this could be bug. We are on version "11.5.1.11001-34"

Main Script CSQ Variable : CSQ

Second Script CSQ Variable : CSQCallBackStats

You can see in image too, there are two CSQ variables, I  is for the main script and CSQCallBackStats is from second script

UCCXReportingStatistic.jpg

Have you reactively debugged the script in the editor and confirmed that at the time the Get Reporting Statisic step executes that: a) the Row Identifier is set to CSQCallBackStats and that CSQCallBackStats has a value of "Test-CSQ-PHub-Call..." (value truncated in screenshot). If it does AND the Real Time Reporting shows different quantity of contacts waiting then something is wrong. I suspect a reactive debug will point out the problem though; I'm not aware of a defect with this step in any recent release.

Hi Jonathan,

Yes I debugged the script in the editor and can confirm Get Reporting Statistic step executes. I have good and weird news both

Good news Get Reporting step does execute and return some value. A weird thing is when Get Reporting step executes for the Second Script CSQ (Test-CSQ-PHub-Call) in the main script it adds up one number always

For example: I made first call (main script) and haven't selected the call back option yet, technically Call Back CSQ (Test-CSQ-PHub-Call) should not return any value but it returns "1". Later if I select the call back option and completes the process technically this is the time when call actually goes to second script CSQ but in the main script it returns value "2" and keep going on

I tested several ways, for example leaving 10 calls backs then make another call, I get value 11 (Call Back CSQ) in the main script even though call back option hasn't been selected. A good thing is when I check position in queue of the main script CSQ which shows "1" and that is correct. Because call is still in the main script queue and hasn't transferred to Call Back Queue yet.

What I am thinking base on the values returning from Second script CSQ in main script I just subtract one from the returning figure and make my routing decision

Many thanks for replying post and helping out :)

If you look at the callback CSQ from another source (e.g. Finesse or Real Time Monitoring under the Tools menu) how many calls does it show are in queue and what's the longest wait time? It's possible there is a call stuck in queue that is causing the Get Reporting Statistic step to show one extra call than is really there.