Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Call Forward All on Agent Line

yellomello
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a question regarding UCCX in conselation with Call Forward All on Agent line.
I know that Call Forward All is not allowed / supported in certain cases but I'm not sure if it's valid or supported in this case.
Scenario is the following:

Inbound Call -> CCX -> Script 1 -> Within the Script 1, there is a Call Redirect Step to the Line from Person A,
who works also as an Agent for another Script 2 but not at the moment.

Due to the case that this person A  / agent A, uses this line also for her/his private communication or other non-agent stuff within the company, it happens often that the line will be set to "Call Forward All" to another person B within the team, who is mostly also an Agent B.
However, during that time, Person A is not logged in to UCCX. But Person B might be logged in to UCCX during this scenario.

Customer reported to me that there are certain issues, when the line of Person A has "Call Forward All" set to Person B, in combination with "Reserved" status, that sometimes Person B or Person C will be set to "Reserved" without any reasons...

Anyhow, does anybody know if this kind of setup is supported?

Many thanks

2 Replies 2

yellomello
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

does anyone has an idea about this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hello, 

I think that if the call is initiated from the CTI port as a caller ID it will not be supported. 

you can check this url "https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/call-forward-not-working-with-the-uccx-agent/m-p/4759938#M407894"