cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX call recording options

iverson.justin
Level 1
Level 1

What affordable options are there out there for call recording for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express?  In the past I've heard of Calabrio, is that still best and affordable?  Right now we are using old UCCX CAD to record but I know Finesse doesn't come with some thing out of the box. 

8 Replies 8

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Calabrio is the most popular choice, because Cisco backs them, by selling their products (not all of them) as Cisco branded products. E.g., Cisco WFO.

You could also, check the marketplace: http://marketplace.cisco.com/catalog/

Something to think about is the wealth of knowledge in the solution you pick. Will you be able to google search for problems easily? Will there be good documentation backing you? Is there a knowledgeable user base in the forums for whom you could turn to with your questions? Can you call a single vendor for support, when it's a multi-platform issue?

Sounds like I buy from a re-seller or can I buy directly from Cisco?  Do you know if I can use Calabrio call recording without user being a call center agent? 

You would but from a Cisco Partner Re-Seller, and not from Cisco directly; however, what I was getting at is: Cisco WFO is Cisco branded and sold as a Cisco product, therefore, you do not buy it from Calabrio.

Yes, you can record phone calls which do not involve Agents with Cisco WFO QM.

CommSouth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Justin,

This is Prasana. We are one of the Cisco partner and offer Call Recording solutions which can be integrated with Cisco Call Manager with UCCX. You can visit our website here http://www.commsouth.com/downloads/VoiceRecording_Brochure_EN.pdf

Further check out our UCC Applications as well: http://www.commsouth.com/UCC-Applications.php

For more information, please contact me at prasana@commsouth.com

Regards,

Prasana Kumar

CommSouth

Head - Business Solutions

+91-9841027006

Regards,
Prasana Kumar.P
CommSouth,
Head - Business Solution
+91-9841027006

TrickTrick
Level 3
Level 3
We are using WFO QM as a recording solution, works great, stable and good recording quality
it's a Calabrio product originally, patched by Cisco. Faced so many problems in the beginning to get it set up correctly and working (I find some points in the documentation unclear and inaccurate), and the most important think, is the support, you have to contact Cisco TAC who will contact Calabrio team to get your problems solved which will cost you time of course

I agree.  If setting up and installing new WFO systems is not your sole job, then the process is a bit of a pain.  The documentation is not great, and the product is not intuitive.  However, the single call to Cisco TAC, with a single contract, and the ability to have multi-vendor support is a plus.  The forums are mostly filled with Calabrio based troubleshooting questions and knowledge; rarely do we see questions pop up for CallCopy or NICE or Zoom, etc.

Are CallCopy or NICE or Zoom better?  As far as price goes which are more reasonable?  

I have no experience with anything other than Cisco WFO, so I cannot comment. Hopefully you can find the information you're looking for. Good luck.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: