cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Call recording

Phil Bradley
Level 4
Level 4

I am upgrading my environment and noticed that the UCCX version is 12.0 while other applications are at 12.5. Is 12.0 the latest UCCX version? Also, I have the Workforce Optimization call recording only. What is the latest version on this? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
8 Replies 8

Thanks for the info. For some reason it only shows version 10.5 of call recording in the software download section. Do you where the download link is located for version 11 or have they renamed Calabrio call recording?

The 11.5.1 SR7 is there

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286309817/type/284077947/release/11.5%25281%2529_SR7

Cisco have not released a version 12, yet.

Graham

Ok ,thanks for the link. I was looking at the downloads labeled call recording and they only went to 10.5. Do you know if this is compatible with UCCX 12? According to the UCCX matrix it is but the release notes for QM only shows 11.6 compatibility.

The only integration between call recording and CCX is the call recording licenses are stored on CCX and Call Recording imports agents, supervisors and teams from CCX via the database.

This interface has not changed for ages.

The Call Recording release note have not been updated since July 2018 so if the CCX compatibility matrix says it works you will be fine

Graham

Ok, thanks Graham! Yeah, I'm hoping it will work with updated browsers and java. Do you know if Calabrio still uses the java plugin in this version or do they use a different solution.

No Java needed its all html 5 although there is a "Live Screen Monitoring" ActiveX if you want to look at screens.

It works with IE and Chrome but not Firefox and you need the Webm codec installed.

Graham

That's great news! I'm glad to hear they have moved to html 5. Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: