Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Call Routing Multiple CSQs

Mike Dingman
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 10.6.1

I found this older discussion which helped me narrow down the issue.  Situation is caller came into Queue A and was on hold for 10 minutes.  Second caller came into Queue B and was on hold for 1 minute.  Agent went Ready and answered Queue B caller first while caller in Queue A had longer wait time.  I've verified that all both CSQs are set to select based on Resource Skill and that the agent was set at the same skill level in both CSQs.  He's has supervisor capes so he could have adjusted his skill after taking the call but I trust he's being honest.  We also aren't doing any priority queueing.  Shouldn't the caller on hold been directed to the agent first?

Edit:  I found a priority level integer on the CSQ that was setting the callers in that CSQ to a higher priority then Queue A. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The only way the call B would have been presented to the agent first would be if the CSQ B is prioritized higher.  If you want to share your script we can review it for you to double check if you feel they are set at the same priority.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The only way the call B would have been presented to the agent first would be if the CSQ B is prioritized higher.  If you want to share your script we can review it for you to double check if you feel they are set at the same priority.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: