Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX call Transfer to destination

khalid_ijk
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I have upload the Recording file. and its working internal and External Calls perfectly. But can you help me when Caller Dial Digit 0, 1 ,2 ,3 any one and call can transfer to destination Number.

I want to know How can i Assign Digits 0,1,2,3 to any internal Ext.

Please help me ASAP.

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Khalid Khan,

Why don't you use the Auto Attendent (aa.aef) which can be used for

- Dial By Extension

- Dial By Name

Hope this helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It sounds like you have a Menu and when the caller presses a key for one of the menu options, you would like to transfer the caller.  Is that correct?

If so, then you will need a step call Call Redirect and it can be found within the Call Contact step Palette on the left of the Editor.  You will drag it from the palette on the left, to the Menu step, and under the branch you wish to use it.  Now, Under the General palette, drag an End step under your Call Redirect step.  And you will do this again, for each menu option that will result in a transfer.  Edit each of the Call Redirect steps, and type in the extension number, in double quotes, into the Destination field.  E.g., If your extension is 1000 you type "1000"

If you had a Menu with three options: 1, 2, and 3, your script will look like this:

Menu (--Triggering Contact--, YourRecording)

Option 1

Call Redirect (--Triggering Contact-- to "1000")

Successful

Busy

Invalid

Unsuccessful

End

Option 2

Call Redirect (--Triggering Contact-- to "2000")

Successful

Busy

Invalid

Unsuccessful

End

Option 3

Call Redirect (--Triggering Contact-- to "3000")

Successful

Busy

Invalid

Unsuccessful

End

Timeout

Unsuccessful

Whether or not the transfer works, will be based on whether or not your CTI Port Group has a CSS which can reach the Destinations you're transferring to.

Good luck and happy scripting.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Dear I have Done it ,

Thanks for support, Now Internal calls can attend and  transfer is OK.

But from External calls can reached to direct line Number and Recording is started but when we press 1 or 2 or 3 its cannot reached to Ext.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: