cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CallBack Script-How to Populate the "confirm the callbacknumber" Prompt in BaselineAdvQueuing.aef

Jason Post
Level 1
Level 1
I've had success passing the caller ID and can populate that into "callbackNumber" and "callbackNumberEntered" variables. What I want to do is have the combined prompt  of "pYouEntered", "pCallbackNumber" and "pConfirmation" read out the callerID of the caller. These are all prompt variables and simply populating pCallbackNumber with "CallerID" will not create the prompt so my question is:
- How can I take variable "CallerID" and use that to generate the "you entered 715xxxxxxx" which is actually "pCallbackNumber". Pre-populating set pCllbackNumber = CallerID returns 2/3 of the prompt (missing the number). Is this even possible?

Screen shot one is the debug prepopulating with set pCllbackNumber = CallerID - NOPE
Screen shot 2 is what is working when you actually enter the digits and everything works.

Prompts user to confirm the entered callbacknumber.
The prompt is combination of three small prompts, which are in the following variable
1) pYouEntered
2) pCallbackNumber
3) pConfirmation
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can just do this with a prompt literal: S[CallerID], in place of a prompt variable

E.g., pYouEntered + S[CallerID] + pConfirmation

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

You can use "CreateContainerPrompt" step under prompts on the editor to concatenate the prompts. 

Refer to the guide below:

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_programming_reference_guide_chapter09186a00800e4793.html#1060535

Thanks,

Aseem Anand

(Please rate the useful posts)

That's whats happening now in the script. Its taking the following 3:

pYouEntered + pCallbackNumber + pConfirmation

pCallbackNumber is my hang up. I'm populating this from the CallerID variable but I dont know how to make variable CallerID (string) into pCallbackNumber (prompt).

The good thing is the CallerID variable already populates the callbackNumber variable which is used to make the outbound call so the script is working. All I want to do is once the caller hits the Callback option, it reads the caller ID and says "you entered + 715xxxxxxx... + if this is correct press 1".

This way they dont have to manually put in their number.

You can just do this with a prompt literal: S[CallerID], in place of a prompt variable

E.g., pYouEntered + S[CallerID] + pConfirmation

Success! Thank you!!

I have one more minor clean up issue. When I call in from the outside work and I select the option for a call back, I have set step to populate the prompt with the CallerID. This works BUT it says "your callback number is.....  (+1) 7156501782. Everything still works and routes but how can I remove the +1 as it will be confusing to the driver.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: