Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Calls in queue after close of business

B_VOIP_NE
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I was curious how to correct this issue.  We use a call handler to set open/close hours before directing to a UCCX application.  We also have hours set there for any calls that slip through.  The issue I am running into is calls that are in queue stay in queue even after the "closed" time.  How do you go about scripting this?

Currently it's set with "Open Hours" and if these are open it goes to the "Select Resource Trigger Contact" for connected or queued.  If it's "The Rest" it goes to "Terminate and End"  Problem is calls that passed through this before the close time or calls that were already in queue stay in queue.  I want to drop these calls or redirect to a different prompt then drop after close time.

Running Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Why not just copy your hours steps from above, down into the queue area?

View solution in original post

The call flow you posted will work to do what you want.  But if you don't dequeue the call before you send it to the alternate branch, it may mess up your reporting.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Why not just copy your hours steps from above, down into the queue area?

Would you recommend something like this?Capture.PNG

The call flow you posted will work to do what you want.  But if you don't dequeue the call before you send it to the alternate branch, it may mess up your reporting.

Thank you for your help.  I updated the "Rest" step to the following and will do some testing.

Capture.PNG