Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX: CSQ does not place call to agents

Shams Rishad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

This is the first time I'm trying to setup a basic IVR for my client. I've added resources to resource groups and have created a CSQ (based on resource group, not skills), and have mapped the name of my CSQ to the target CSQ in my CCX script's "Select Resource".

I've created a queue loop under the "Select Resource" module. When I dial from outside, the call is placed fine and reaches the CSQ queue just fine, but it keeps on looping, calls are not placed to agents.

I have not used any agent desktop or finesse or anything. I just want calls to be automatically routed to any free resource, and if all resources are busy I just want to play a waiting prompt until any resource gets free and the call is placed to that free resource.

Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

So you are logged in to Finesse or CAD and in ready state?

Is it possible to place a call from your Finesse or CAD?

Regards

Peter

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

Have you added the devices to the rmcm CTI user in your PBX?

Have you selected "Resource Group" at the Resource Pol Selection Model on the CSQ Page?

Are there resources listed, when you go to your CSQ, klick next and then click "show resources"?

Normally you have to login to Finesse or CAD or the IPPA (IP Phone Agent), because UCCX is monitoring the agent and not the device.

Hope this helps.

Hi Pewenger. Thanks a lot for your reply.

Have you added the devices to the rmcm CTI user in your PBX?

- Yes I did.

Have you selected "Resource Group" at the Resource Pol Selection Model on the CSQ Page?

- Yes I did.

Are there resources listed, when you go to your CSQ, klick next and then click "show resources"?

- Yes resources show up.

However, I have not done anything in Finesse or CAD. Do I need to do anything there?

Rishad

Hi

So you are logged in to Finesse or CAD and in ready state?

Is it possible to place a call from your Finesse or CAD?

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter

UPDATE: After logging into Finesse, I can see that the status is "not ready". After I manually make it "ready" the calls are through.

Rishad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: