cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CTI Port Terminating in queue after 80 seconds

mclason01
Level 1
Level 1

I created a courtesy callback script, and it works great except for 1 problem. After about 80 seconds in the queue, a reactive debug gives an exception saying "Contact id:52994, Channel id:121 Contact is Terminated/Connected"

The setup: A caller calls the primary script, and if queued is given the option to have an agent call back. When the caller chooses callback, the number is confirmed, and the "place call" step is used to call the second script. At this point, the triggering contact is terminated. 

In the second script, the call is put in the queue until an agent is ready. When an agent becomes ready, he is connected to the call, a message plays, and the call is redirected to the party that requested a callback.

This all works perfectly as long as an agent becomes available within the first 80 seconds or so of the call being queued. Any longer than that and the exception occurs. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mclason01
Level 1
Level 1

I found the problem. It was in the script that places the call. Even the original triggering contact was terminated, I still needed to prevent the call from going to end before it was picked up by an agent.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mclason01
Level 1
Level 1

I found the problem. It was in the script that places the call. Even the original triggering contact was terminated, I still needed to prevent the call from going to end before it was picked up by an agent.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: