Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX/CUCM(Finesse) 11.5 Integration with SAP C4C

christian.30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was trying to integrate Finesse with SAP C4C integration, We are able to have inbound calls and have SAP C4C and automatically identify the phone number, customer and have a pop-up on SAP C4C with the latest tickets for this customer. Now my problem is can i make Cisco Finesse being able to automatically pass the call to c4c without using the answer button from finesse , since the current setup we have is when a inbound call it will trigger to Finesse and before the call will pass through c4c i must need to press the "Answer button" on the finesse side, how can i make those Calls automatically  answer without the answer button from finesse. 

Thank you 

19 Replies 19

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Would auto answer or forced answer provide the same solution ?

Auto answer to finese and it will push through the C4C system , since the current setup is we need to answer first to finesse before passing through the C4C system.

Would forced answer will do ? 

I'm not following what pass the call to SAP means. Are you trying to login to CCX from SAP without using Finesse? There are many CRM connectors out there which will let you do that (B+S, 2Ring, Upstream, my own company Cloverhound). If you're trying to do something else can you rephrase your post?

david

I will rephase my post
Here is the scenario on my current setup:

When an outside call passes through finesse a Screen pop will appear with a "Answer" button, now on the c4c there is also a answer button. The answer button on the c4c will not appear if you didn't answer the "answer" button in finesse, my problem is that is there such a way that finesse will just forward the call to c4c without clicking the "answer" button in finesse ?

I'm not familiar with C4C, but most CRM's allow for integration to external contact center software. More than likely you will need a connector of some kind or you will need to configure C4C to replace Finesse so you don't have to deal with the double answer. Another option could be that you remove C4C and that you use a Finesse workflow to pop SAP. This might be the cheapest/fastest solution.

david

Could you use screen pop on call on arrival? The sap url will then be shown before you need to click the finesse answer button? 

Yes , No the finesse answer button will first shown then on the SAP there is also a answer button but before the answer button on SAP will show, finesse answer button must click before it will prompt to SAP answer button

My problem is that , is there such a way that finesse will trigger the answer button on SAP without the use of screenpop on finesse

If there's an API for that answer button you could try a workflow to trigger it.

david

Hi David,

How can i integrate these following connectors to finesse? do you have any documentation so i can check it also (B+S, 2Ring, Upstream, my own company Cloverhound)

Thank you

Each vendor will have their own integration. You'll have to reach out to them for those details.

david

DineshR
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Christian,

I have similar integration requirement to have Cisco finesse & C4C.

As you know there is no straightforward documentation is available and it is very hard to find tested solution as well.

could you please help to provide some insights of how did you achieve this integration ? 

I have below questions:

Which option/configuration you used from Cisco finesse to send phone number ? If it is Widget then what URL has to configured in it ? 

What should be URL configured in C4C as part of provider URL ?

It will be really helpful to provide your answers.

Thanks and regards,

Dinesh.

Hi DineshR

I have already achieve my goal on how to make calls auto answer in finesse without clicking the answer button
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: