Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX/CUCM(Finesse) Wrap up button not available

christian.30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

We recently we had an issue on Finesse layout wherein some wrap up button are not available for certain agents and i want to check the possible root cause of this issue by checking the logs does Finesse have layout logs wherein you can check the activity from the Finesse layout? 

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The link I gave is performed from the Agent PC.

If the users click the Send Error Report link in the lower right of the screen, then you can download them from the server via RTMT.

RTMT > Trace & Log Central > Collect File > Cisco Finesse

Then in your folder you download from the server:

\yourlogfolder\uccxservername\2019-03-14_10-18-07\desktop\logs\clientlogs\Desktop-ClientLog.AHolloway.2019-03-14T10-15-49.767.log

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Do i need to do this on the agents desktop ? if yes, Can i extract locallog from RTMT ?

The link I gave is performed from the Agent PC.

If the users click the Send Error Report link in the lower right of the screen, then you can download them from the server via RTMT.

RTMT > Trace & Log Central > Collect File > Cisco Finesse

Then in your folder you download from the server:

\yourlogfolder\uccxservername\2019-03-14_10-18-07\desktop\logs\clientlogs\Desktop-ClientLog.AHolloway.2019-03-14T10-15-49.767.log
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: