Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CUIC 10.6 Live Data Agent Statistics Report

Hello All,

We have a doubt, currently we using the Live Data Agent Agent Report "Agent Statistics Report" for check in real time the statistics of the agents, but the customer need a new column in the report with the "Agent Name" of the Agents, not only the "Agent ID"

When I check the Available Fields for customize the report only appear the "Agent ID (ResourceIAQStats.resourceId) but I cant see the Agent Name (ResourceIAQStats.resourceName) field. Any quick way to add this column to the report or I need The CUIC Premium for do this?

Any repository of custom reports for take someone like I need and upload it to the CUIC of the UCCX?

Thanks so much!

7 Replies 7

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I do not play in the UCCX space, but I am sure it works the same way as UCCE. You cannot do anything but choose from the available fields. I cannot know what you see in UCCX, but as a comparison here is UCCE.

As you can see, UCCE offers first name and last name.

If it's not there in Available Fields, you cannot ever see it. Live Data reports are not the same as other reports.

Regards,
Geoff

I see in this document:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/reference/guide/UCCX_BK_UEE2CFE1_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-11/UCCX_BK_UEE2CFE1_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-11_chapter_010.html

this warning:

"You cannot create custom Live Data reports"

Is this correct? We can't customize "Live Data Reports" only CCX Historical Reports can be customized with CUIC Premium.

Thanks.

Yep, the Live Data ones are quite different - not based on SQL queries in the Report Definition.

You can customize the View - add and remove fields, change the name of a field, apply thresholds. I believe that's it.

Regards,
Geoff

Your understanding is absolutely correct Eduardo, there is no modification possible to Live Data reports they are supposed to be used As-Is. The max you can do is that add from the available fields list and that's it you cannot add a new column/field altogether.

Regards

Deepak

You can be creative with Thresholds which can sort of produce a new column.

If the set of agents is not too big you could change the name of the Field to be "Agent" and set up text substitutions on agent ID => agent name. Does not even need to be the same column.

I know it's a bit ugly, but it is there.

Regards,
Geoff

Thanks Geoff, but in this case we can't do this because have dozens agents working with numeric user ID and the customer need the Name and LastName in a new columm, not only the ID.

Dozens of agents is not much. Perhaps you have missed the point.

You just create a set of Thresholds on Agent ID with a test on the value of agent ID.

If agent ID = 12345, text substitute: Joe Blow (12345). If agent ID = 45678, text substitute: Fred Nurk (45678). You alter the field name to "Agent (ID)".

Regards,
Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: