Helpful
Replies

UCCX CUIC 11.5 8000 rows limitation

Akash R. Bhame
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Need help.

We have migrated clients UCCX 7.x to 11.5, after migration client started complaining  that they are not able to pool complete reports which has more then 8000 rows.

After some findings we found it is 8000 rows is limitation of product UCCX CUIC.

Client earlier use to pool the report in earlier version of UCCX 7.x hence he wants same in 11.5 version also.

My question is does this can be achieved using customization or any workaround for this?

Regards

Akash

6 Replies 6

Since that white paper was written for UCCE and TSQL does it apply to UCCX and informix?

mserwon,

Not sure if this will answer your question, but please refer to this document:

UCCX Repository Restrictions - Cisco

Hope this helps,

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Thanks for the response Kelli but I do not see the overlap between your web post and the white paper mentioned earlier.  The white paper was written for using CUIC in a UCCE environment and does not apply to using CUIC in a UCCX environment.

I don't think this report by Kelli has any answers...

What I'd like to see is at least being able to FTP out a report larger than 8000 rows...

beozer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The approach logic for UCCE and UCCX should be the same - only the SQL language to achieve the result is different (UCCE is MS SQL and UCCX DB is Informix)

The logic oversees the number of rows to be returned, reserves them temporarily and allows the reporting user to call the records in chunks. In MS SQL (and in the paper) this is achieved via temp table and inserting complete number of rows into this table with a sequence number. Same/similar SQL tricks should exist in Informix SQL language as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: