Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CUIC Timezone not updating Daylight

Hi 

I have a uccx set up for one of my customers. We are using UCCX 12 and CUIC co-existence with it. the UCCX has the BST, but when the user runs the report, their reports don't reflect the DST. 

UCCX time zone configured as BST. 

admin: show timezone config
Current timezone: British Summer Time (Europe/London)
Timezone version: 2018c

the user time zone is Europe/London. I tried to change here BST and GMT+1 but no luck. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction to check it? 

note: another thing which I noticed is that under system parameter configuration, the time zone as GMT. i am not sure is it expected to like this or not?

System Time Zone*Greenwich Mean Time

Regards, 

Shalid 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You might need to update your timezone data file, as I see you are on 2018c, and there are 2019 files available.

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286323009/type/286315794/release/MultipleRelease_Cops

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not the best with CUIC, but I do know that all records in UCCX/CUIC are in GMT. That's how they are stored. They get converted to a timezone offset during a retrevial like running a CUIC report. The timezone the report is in, is based on the CUIC User settings. So, in CUIC go to Security > Users > Find the User > Edit > Timezone and see what the timezone is. If it's correct in terms of what it should be set to, but the report is still wrong, then I'd guess you hit a defect.

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

If you are using NTP, the system will run on UTC (Universal Coordinated Time).  If your location is in a time zone that observes daylight saving time, then you will need to configure your timezone to the correct one in the timezone list.

I believe you are looking for:  375 - Europe/London  (which observes daylight saving time).

From the CLI of the primary/publisher:

show timezone config - to view the currently configured timezone

show timezone list - to view the list of available time zones

set timezone 375 - to set server timezone to Europe/London  (depending upon what version you are running, you may or may not have to restart your server - [during maintenance window!!]  utils system restart - yes  )

Hope this helps.

-Sean

Thanks Both.

I had tried the way where Anthony mentioned but no luck. 

Verified the time zone configured in the system is BST. 

admin:show timezone config
Current timezone: British Summer Time (Europe/London)
Timezone version: 2018c

Regards, 

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You might need to update your timezone data file, as I see you are on 2018c, and there are 2019 files available.

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286323009/type/286315794/release/MultipleRelease_Cops

Thanks,. it was the case. I re-assured with Cisco. Issue resolved.
Thanks all for your valuable input.

Thanks for letting the all of us know what the solution was.

aletomeh1394
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In my country DST was not moved forward one hour and we had to set up a local NTP Server on the local router with one hour behind. All services (CUCM, CUC, IMP, Expressway) work properly except UCCX 11.6.2. The UCCX server shows the correct time in the CLI. However, every day the cluster database is out of sync and the databases must be synced with "utils dbreplication stop" on sub, then pub and finally "utils dbreplication reset all".
In addition, Talk time of some Agents in CUIC Report suddenly turns negative!
The longest waiting duration time on the wallboard will be added by one hour.
Can DST be disabled? The version of Timezone is 2018c.

Regards

HosseinWallboard.jpg

Advise you to create your own post to ask this question as it’s not directed related to the OP question and as this post is marked as solved.

Response Signature