Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CUIC: Unable to create dashboard

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

My user is having both Administrator & Reporting role in UCCX as well as Dashboard Designer role in CUIC. However the user is unable to create new dashboard / sub category folders (all option greyed out). I'm running v10.5.

Is there any additional configuration required?

Thanks!

-JT-

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

JT,

Please check the information below in regards to the creation of dashboards:

1. No Reporting User by default will have permissions to create dashboards directly under the parent directory even if they have been provided the Dashboard Designer role.

2. The Super User/Administrator may create sub-categories and provide write and execute permissions for the reporting user so that he/she can create dashboards under that sub-category.

The same is documented in the Create Subcategory section of below document:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/user/guide/UCCX_BK_CEEE388B_00_unified-ccx-report-user-guide-10-5/UCCX_BK_CEEE388B_00_report_user_guide_chapter_0101.html#UCCX_TK_CEF24241_00

Hence, login into CUIC as the Super User and create sub-categories for the required reporting users and provide write/execute permissions after which they will be able to see the Dashboards and work under that

Run below command from UCCX Primary CLI to find out the CUIC Super User

run sql select * from mmca_propertydef where propertyname='OAMP.Superuser'  

In case, you are not able to remember the password for the user that you get after running the above command then you can always set a new Super User and password using the below commands from UCCX primary CLI:

utils reset_application_ui_administrator_name

utils reset_application_ui_administrator_password

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

JT,

Please check the information below in regards to the creation of dashboards:

1. No Reporting User by default will have permissions to create dashboards directly under the parent directory even if they have been provided the Dashboard Designer role.

2. The Super User/Administrator may create sub-categories and provide write and execute permissions for the reporting user so that he/she can create dashboards under that sub-category.

The same is documented in the Create Subcategory section of below document:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/user/guide/UCCX_BK_CEEE388B_00_unified-ccx-report-user-guide-10-5/UCCX_BK_CEEE388B_00_report_user_guide_chapter_0101.html#UCCX_TK_CEF24241_00

Hence, login into CUIC as the Super User and create sub-categories for the required reporting users and provide write/execute permissions after which they will be able to see the Dashboards and work under that

Run below command from UCCX Primary CLI to find out the CUIC Super User

run sql select * from mmca_propertydef where propertyname='OAMP.Superuser'  

In case, you are not able to remember the password for the user that you get after running the above command then you can always set a new Super User and password using the below commands from UCCX primary CLI:

utils reset_application_ui_administrator_name

utils reset_application_ui_administrator_password

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Thank you so much!

luke.maxwell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am trying to get this working in version 11.5 but although the SuperUser can create a new dashboard category we don't seem to be able to set the permissions on the sub category. Also I have created new live agent view for Finesse which can't be viewed by the agents.

When I try to set the permissions with Share it only lets me share with administrators and not the CUIC all users group.
Under the older interface we can't set permissions against the report using the super user account as its greyed out.

This worked fine for me last week on a 10.5 system so the permissions seem to have changed as has the front interface (well partially for reporting) on v11.5

Anyone figure this out? Having same issue on 10.5. Tried every url listed. Nada.

And the beat goes on!  11.6.2 and I have the same problem no matter what user, group or permission I provide. Super user will see the dashboard using the permalink, all others might see the dashboard with some reports and not others. Can't select a filter or run the report even if associated in security.

Works the same in 11.6, LOGIN as UCCXADMIN. 

Click NEW in the upper right

Click Folder

Then share away. Once the Supervisors have the folder they can then click the NEW button and add what they need. 

NEW is grayed out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: