Helpful
Replies

UCCX demo license

Suchi
Level 1
Level 1

image.png

Hello,

I tried to activate demo license by clicking Next , but it doesn't allow & asking for license file.

Please advice

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Suchi,

The system should run ok for 60 days after installation without needing any license installed.

I have that version running as a demo at the moment.

Older CCX versions had demo licenses in a folder in the ISO file but that is no longer the way the licensing works.

HTH

James

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

I am not sure why your demo license is failing. It worked fine on a UCCX 11.6 build that I did a month or so ago.

You are not missing any special step.

What version of UCCX have you installed?

Hi James,

I just download UCCX11.6.2 (UCSInstall_UCCX_11_6_2_UCOS_11.6.2.10000-38.sgn), do I need anything else to get 60 days demo licenses? i don't have any license file.

Thanks

Suchi

Hi Suchi,

The system should run ok for 60 days after installation without needing any license installed.

I have that version running as a demo at the moment.

Older CCX versions had demo licenses in a folder in the ISO file but that is no longer the way the licensing works.

HTH

James

What was the solution? I have the same issue. I'm running 11.6.

This isn't the issue.

If you read what he wrote - he clicked next without a license file, and it throws the error in his screen capture.

I'm having the same issue. New install, clicked next, get this error.

jefferymitchell
Level 1
Level 1

What was the solution?

Having the same issue.  A install of 11.6(2) and there is no demo license.Capture.JPG

Did anyone find a reason or solution to this?

I've been researching this issue and it seems like this issue never gets resolved nor replied too. Assistance is needed and appreciated.

Unitech23

I am running 11.6 right now on the demo licenses. What issue did you encounter? Just installed it myself last week.

Jason

marcoolalde
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I was also having this issue with UCCX 11.0. Fresh install, and when I hit next at this screen without changing anything, I received this same error.

What I did was request a demo license for my version of UCCX through the License Registration Portal. Took several hours, but I received a new demo license. I used the license to get around this Issue.

I still don't understand why the demo license that comes with fresh install did not work, but this is what I did to resolve this error.